UPDATED: March 29, 2022
As Nevada adapts to living with COVID-19, here are our policies and sanitation protocols. We hope you feel confident coming to classes and referring others to us! If you have any questions, please ask us!
On Thursday February 10, 2022, Governor Sisolak lifted the universal mask mandate for Nevada. This means that masks are no longer legally required inside the training center.
In light of this, masks will be optional inside the training center.
In contrast to the State of Nevada, the CDC does still recommend that people wear masks when in contact with others indoors, especially in areas of high transmission (that is us at the moment). Please do continue to wear a mask if you need or want to; some of your instructors will be.
Please note, it is expected that we will treat each other with respect in the classroom environment. Any mockery, baiting, “educating,” or rudeness towards your instructors or anyone else on the topic of masks (or anything else, for that matter) will be cause for immediate dismissal from Fur and Feather Works without a refund.
- In alignment with Governor Sisolak’s decision to lift Nevada’s mask mandate, wearing a face mask is optional inside our training center.
- If the trainer teaching your class becomes ill, tests positive for COVID, or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID, we will follow the most current CDC guidelines in deciding when it is safe for class to continue. We will notify you of the situation so you can make the best decision for yourself and your family.
- If you become ill with symptoms of COVID, have been exposed to someone who is positive for COVID, or have tested positive for COVID, please let us know as soon as you can! As long as you inform us before you miss class, we will work with you to reschedule any classes you miss.
- Should we need to cancel in-person classes to comply with government regulations or keep our clients, trainers, and staff safe, we will switch to online class delivery. Because of our dedication to small class sizes, a collegial environment, and plenty of teacher-student attention, classes depend on every student committing to attend. A change in class delivery method (such as in-person to online) will not be grounds for class postponement or a refund.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- We clean the training center bathrooms and commonly touched surfaces, and mop the floor once a week with Rescue Disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer will always be available at each client’s seat.
Our goal is to make our training classes as safe as possible for the clients who trust us with their family members. Please reach out if you have any questions.