UPDATE JUNE 2, 2021: Mask wearing is now on a voluntary basis in the training center. Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated against COVID-19, or are sick with a cold or the flu.
As Nevada adapts to live with COVID-19, here are our hygiene policies and sanitation protocols. We hope you feel confident coming to classes and referring others to us!
Cleaning and Sanitation
- We have always cleaned the training center bathrooms and commonly touched surfaces, and mopped the floor once a week with Trifectant.
- You’ll notice that the front and back doors are propped open (blocked with baby gates) during your class, and that a fan is running. If it’s cold we’ll run the heat too, so you’ll want to dress in layers to stay comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer will always be available at each client’s seat.
- Beginning on May 28, 2021, masks are optional in the training center. Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated from COVID-19, or you have a cold or the flu.
- Beginning on May 28, we will be allowing as many handlers per dog as you’d like! No more limiting the number of family members who can come to class – feel free to bring Grandma and the petsitter!
- Should we need to cancel in-person classes to comply with government regulations or keep our clients, trainers, and staff safe, we will switch to online class delivery. Because of our dedication to small class sizes, a collegial environment, and plenty of teacher-student attention, classes depend on every student committing to attend. A change in class delivery method (such as in-person to online) will not be grounds for class postponement or a refund.
Our goal is to make our training classes as safe as possible for the clients who trust us with their family members. Please reach out if you have any questions.