Are you a dog gear hoarder who has ended up with a whole bunch of stuff you never use? Wondering where all these collars came from? Or maybe you make dog toys or treats in your spare time? Well, boy do we have an idea for you!
Fur and Feather Works is hosting a Dog Gear Swap Meet! Everyone is invited to either sell or purchase, so tell your friends!
This event will also be an Adoption Event with Res-Que! Come meet a new friend!
What: A swap meet for gently-used or new dog gear. Items like:
- Collars, leashes, and long lines
- Dog clothing – coats, sweaters, shoes
- Training equipment
- Crates or pens
- Toys or enrichment feeders
- Treats (home made or store bought)
- Dog-related books
- Dog-themed human clothing
Where: Fur and Feather Works Training Center (9475 Double R Blvd, Ste 12)
When: Sunday August 6, 2023.
- Selling begins at 11:30am and ends at 2:00pm.
- Setup will start at 10:30am.
- At 2:00pm, you may either take any unsold items back with you or leave them with us. Fur and Feather Works will donate them to charity.
Dog- and human-friendly dogs are encouraged to attend!
To stay informed and to preview some of the items that will be available, please join the Facebook event.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]!