Private Cat Training
Yes, cats can be trained!
Enjoy the best in your kitty with in-home cat training for Reno and Sparks
We can help:
- Put an end to frustrating litter box issues
- Stop stressful aggression toward family, fellow cats, and resident dogs
- Bring relief for shy and fearful cats
About Private Cat Training
Learn how to train your cat like a pro
Boy, are your friends going to be impressed.
First, we’re going to address whatever issues have brought you here—whether it’s aggression, a litter box problem, or a desire to see your shy feline friend spend more time out from underneath your bed.
But if you’re like many of our clients, your new-found cat training skills will get put to use on all sorts of other “useful” endeavors—like teaching your cat to come when called (gasp!), do a high five (no way!), or roll over and play dead (seriously). We predict that once you know the secrets to cat training, you’re not going to be able to stop yourself.
First, though, let’s get those pesky cat behavior problems solved.
Private cat training details
- All cat training begins with an initial in-home assessment to set goals and design your customized cat training plan.
- 60-90 minute Initial Consultation fee: $250
- Due to an increase in no-call, no-shows during the era of COVID, the consult fee will be due when you make your appointment. This fee is fully refundable if you cancel a minimum of 48 hours before your appointment. Thank you for your consideration of other pet owners who would like that appointment spot.
“One day it was like that switch just flipped back to “normal”.”
“We are extremely grateful for her help. Our cats are our family and we were at our breaking point when she came in and helped us turn things around.” – Relieved cat mom Meghan, condensed from her Google review