Private Cat Training
Yes, cats can be trained!
Enjoy the best in your kitty with in-home cat training for Reno and Sparks
We can help:
- Put an end to frustrating litter box issues
- Stop stressful aggression toward family, fellow cats, and resident dogs
- Bring relief for shy and fearful cats
About Private Cat Training
Learn how to train your cat like a pro
Boy, are your friends going to be impressed.
First, we’re going to address whatever issues have brought you here—whether it’s aggression, a litter box problem, or a desire to see your shy feline friend spend more time out from underneath your bed.
But if you’re like many of our clients, your new-found cat training skills will get put to use on all sorts of other “useful” endeavors—like teaching your cat to come when called (gasp!), do a high five (no way!), or roll over and play dead (seriously). We predict that once you know the secrets to cat training, you’re not going to be able to stop yourself.
First, though, let’s get those pesky cat behavior problems solved.
Private cat training details
- All cat training begins with an initial in-home assessment to set goals and design your customized cat training plan.
- 60-90 minute Initial Consultation fee: $250
- Due to an increase in no-call, no-shows during the era of COVID, 1/2 of the consult fee will be due when you make your appointment. Thank you for your consideration of other pet owners who would like that appointment spot.
Please note that private cat training has gone virtual due to COVID-19, unless your cat would be comfortable visiting us in our training center. This actually works better in many cases, since cats often tend to hide when the trainer comes over anyway. We may ask you to take video of your cat’s unwanted behavior when you make your appointment.
“I feel lucky to have her assistance and wisdom”
“With Joanna’s direction, you’re confident you truly understand how best to work with your pet. I feel lucky to have her assistance and wisdom.” –Elise, Lake Tahoe