- We will continue to prop open the front and back doors to allow for plenty of airflow through the training center.
- Hand sanitizer will still be available at every station, and always will be
- During private training, masking will be up to the discretion of the trainer and the client. We’ll discuss it at the time and do what makes everyone comfortable.
- In alignment with Governor Sisolak’s decision to lift Nevada’s mask mandate, wearing a face mask is optional inside our training center.
- If the trainer teaching your class becomes ill, tests positive for COVID, or has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID, we will follow the most current CDC guidelines in deciding when it is safe for class to continue. We will notify you of the situation so you can make the best decision for yourself and your family.
- If you become ill with symptoms of COVID, have been exposed to someone who is positive for COVID, or have tested positive for COVID, please let us know as soon as you can! As long as you inform us before you miss class, we will work with you to reschedule any classes you miss.
- Should we need to cancel in-person classes to comply with government regulations or keep our clients, trainers, and staff safe, we will switch to online class delivery. Because of our dedication to small class sizes, a collegial environment, and plenty of teacher-student attention, classes depend on every student committing to attend. A change in class delivery method (such as in-person to online) will not be grounds for class postponement or a refund.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- We have always cleaned the training center bathrooms and commonly touched surfaces, and mopped the floor once a week with Trifectant.
- You’ll notice that the front and back doors are propped open (blocked with baby gates) during your class, and that a fan is running. If it’s cold we’ll run the heat too, so you’ll want to dress in layers to stay comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer will always be available at each client’s seat.
Our goal is to make our training classes as safe as possible for the clients who trust us with their family members. Please reach out if you have any questions.