Yesterday (July 27, 2021) the CDC announced that they recommend that everyone wear a mask in indoor settings, regardless of vaccine status, in counties with high transmission rates (that’s us). The state of Nevada automatically adopts the latest CDC guidance, which means, in short, that we’re back under a mask mandate. Here’s a helpful article with more details.
Please scroll down to see our COVID-19 policies and cleaning protocols.
Starting on Friday, July 30th, 2021:
- If you are enrolled in a group class, please wear a mask while inside the training center. This includes children over 2 years old. If you need a mask, just ask – we have extras.
- Please be kind to your trainer if she needs to remind you or your children to wear a mask. Any rudeness or mistreatment of the trainers or staff will be cause for immediate dismissal from Fur and Feather Works without a refund.
- We will continue to prop open the front and back doors to allow for plenty of airflow through the training center. Hand sanitizer will still be available at every station, and always will be.
- If you’re outside the training center in a group class, feel free to remove your mask.
- During private training, masking will be up to the discretion of the trainer and the client. We’ll discuss it at the time and do what makes everyone comfortable.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- We have always cleaned the training center bathrooms and commonly touched surfaces, and mop the floor once a week with Rescue Disinfectants.
- You’ll notice that the front and back doors are propped open (blocked with baby gates) during your class, and that a fan is running. If it’s cold we’ll run the heat too, so you’ll want to dress in layers to stay comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer will always be available at each client’s seat.
- Should we need to cancel in-person classes to comply with government regulations or keep our clients, trainers, and staff safe, we will switch to online class delivery. Because of our dedication to small class sizes, a collegial environment, and plenty of teacher-student attention, classes depend on every student committing to attend. A change in class delivery method (such as in-person to online, or enforcing a government imposed mask mandate) will not be grounds for class postponement or a refund.
Our goal is to make our training classes as safe as possible for the clients who trust us with their family members. Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions.